Princess Kate’s Cancer Video Reportedly Labeled as Not Adhering to Photo Agency’s ‘Policy’


-------- Advertisement---------

Princess Kate‘s cancer revelation video was reportedly given a new label by a photo agency for allegedly not complying with its “editorial policy.” Her Royal Highness, 42, posted the video to her and husband Prince William‘s official social media pages on March 22.

“This Handout clip was provided by a third-party organization and may not adhere to Getty Images’ editorial policy,” E! News reported on Monday, April 1. Getty followed up with the outlet in a statement, noting that the footage of Kate “includes a standard editors note to handout content provided by third-party organizations.”

-------- Advertisement---------

There is currently no explanation for why the agency gave the video this label nearly two weeks after Kate announced her diagnosis to the world.

“It has been an incredibly tough couple of months for our entire family, but I’ve had a fantastic medical team who have taken great care of me, for which I am so grateful,” the Princess of Wales explained in the clip. “In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London and at the time, it was thought that my condition was non-cancerous. The surgery was successful. However, tests after theoperation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy, and I am now in the early stages of that treatment.”

While pointing out that her recovery from the abdominal surgery and to begin chemotherapy have “taken time,” Kate also acknowledged the emotional toll this has taken on her, William, 41, and their children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis.

“But, most importantly, it has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be OK,” she explained. “As I’ve said to [my children], I am well, and getting stronger every day by focusing on the things that will help me heal, in my mind, body and spirits.”

Princess Kate’s video about her cancer diagnosis received a new label from a photo agency because it didn’t follow their rules. She shared the video on social media with her husband, Prince William, on March 22. The agency said the video didn’t meet their standards for news content. It’s unclear why they made this decision two weeks after Kate shared her diagnosis.

In the video, Princess Kate talked about her tough few months and the medical care she received. She had surgery in January, thinking it was non-cancerous, but tests later showed she had cancer. She now needs chemotherapy. Kate mentioned how difficult this has been for her family, especially their children, George, Charlotte, and Louis. She reassured them that she is getting better each day by focusing on healing.

Author: Clara
"Greetings! I am a media graduate with a diverse background in the news industry. From working as a reporter to producing content, I have a well-rounded understanding of the field and a drive to stay at the forefront of the industry." When I'm not writing content, I'm Playing and enjoying with my Kids.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *